[CQ-Contest] Contest Spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Spots
From: K0LUZ@topsusa.com (K0LUZ)
Date: Fri Mar 15 10:01:33 2002
While being a contester myself and usually using the cluster during contest
and entering the appropriate category,  I still will maintain that the sun
does not revolve around contesters.  There are other amateurs besides
contesters who use the DX clusters.

73
Red
K0LUZ

I personally would REALLY support the idea to shut down all the DX clusters
during major contests.

Maybe we should give it a try (let say - at WRTC -2002) ? :-))

73  VA3UZ

P.S. UOL5Y  looks like OL5Y.