[CQ-Contest] more fun with spot statistics

Subject: [CQ-Contest] more fun with spot statistics
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Fri Mar 15 18:36:00 2002
they were not self spots, just one station spotting another one lots of
times.  This is fairly common even over here on some vhf/uhf bands,
since I am pretty far from a big city I hear the same stations over and
over on some bands so that is all I have to spot.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net