[CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO party

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO party
From: jhfitzpa@facstaff.wisc.edu (James H. Fitzpatrick)
Date: Fri Mar 15 17:23:10 2002
Hello all

On behalf of all the participants in the Wisconsin QSO party I'd like to
thank all the stations in Wisconsin, the US, Canada, and DX stations who
got on to provide some contacts. I noted many well known calls from all
over spending at least some time in the contest. DX activity seemed to be
at a high at least for me. I operated from 3 counties Sawyer (fixed), and
Price and Rusk mobile. Hence I have two seperate entries. The story behind
this is a power failure at my cabin. I worked HA0DU and LY3BA from all 3
counties, G4KHG and OK2EC from 2, and EA8AKN, EI4IS, HB9DAD, OZ8ABE,
DL6KVA, G3WPF and HA2AC from one. Thank you all very much.

Logs to West Allis Amateur Radio Club

www.warac.org

I do not belong to the club or have anything to do with running the
contest. I'm just a happy participant.

See you next year !!

Jim

WI9WI