[CQ-Contest] MFJ-434 Voice Keyer Computer Cable?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MFJ-434 Voice Keyer Computer Cable?
From: res0a4ux@verizon.net (Timothy Coker)
Date: Sun Mar 24 10:30:56 2002
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of a MFJ-434 Computer Cable maker? I'm a
bit daunted by making my own at this point and was wondering if there is an
easy way out? I'd like to interface the external keyer with my computer
contest software. A Check of the google search engine showed me a schematic
for use with NA and TR Log along with a cable hookup for an Array Solution
SO2R box, but no supplier/maker of a pre-maid computer cable. Thanks for any
input, Tim. N6WIN.

Timothy Coker - N6WIN
Private Pilot - Instrument
mailto:Chiefpilot@timcoker.com