[CQ-Contest] Re: [NCCC] NS3T's wild accusation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [NCCC] NS3T's wild accusation
From: k6iii@juno.com (k6iii@juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 19:18:01 2002
Good solid and reasonable reply, Dave. I saw many of your spots and
appreciated them. I too spotted many friends so our NCCC guys could find
them; many more than once. I don't see the point ns3t is trying to make.
Certainly self-spotting is contrary to the rules, but spotting other
stations, no mater how many times is not against the rules. I wonder
where ns3t was observing these spots; perhaps some telnet node somewhere,
and what is his evidence (and criteria) for determing a self-spot has
occurred. Rather annoying to make this accusations without supporting
evidence.
de Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA