[CQ-Contest] Re: [NCCC] NS3T's wild accusation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [NCCC] NS3T's wild accusation
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Sun Apr 14 04:57:29 2002
Hmmm... I thought we were tuned to cq-contest.  ;^)

Cheers to NS3T for his subsequent clarification of intention.  I beginning
to think
I was the only one who could sense it was such to begin with.

Obviously, neither KA6BIM nor NR6O (that's N6RO, right?) are to be confused
with some of the dodgy spotters out there.  And the raw data NS3T presented
does show how the good guys can look like those that might not be so good.

Let's not get carried away here or take things out of context,
either.  Remember,
NS3T - like myself - found he was making spots that he didn't.  Some dodgy
stuff is going on out there.  I sense some here have forgotten that or may not
have seen the start of the thread & others seem not to follow much of it at all
from what they have contributed to the discussion.

IMHO, sometimes it's hard to even bring stuff up here for level-headed
reasonable
discussion of the sort I would expect from radiosporting enthusiasts & some of
the reaction seen on this thread is why.  I'll now retire to the roof to
read the
Sunday papers & contemplate the reaction that may result from this post as no
doubt somebody will not read it in the friendly tone in which it was written.

No frame intended - sorry my poor Engrish!

73, VR2BrettGraham