[CQ-Contest] spots-getting old!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] spots-getting old!
From: ki9a@aol.com (ki9a@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 15:50:42 2002
C'mon guys. this tread is getting real old!

Here it is:
1) self spotting is illegal. Don't do it.
2) spotting others is OK. Do it. There are no limits. Deal with it.

I have recently started using packet during contests, it makes it a bit more
intersting for us little pistols. Yeah, damn right I spot my buddies. Show me
in the rules where I can't. I also spot guys who I don't even know, but I do
know they are out there busting their butts during any given weekend. Then,
there are the rare mults that I spot.

If someone has enough time to go over THOUSANDS of WPX spots, then post them
according to who spotted who, they really,really need to get a life!

If you don't like packet, don't use it. Period.

73-Chuck KI9A