[CQ-Contest] spots-getting old!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] spots-getting old!
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Fri Apr 12 22:13:38 2002
Its not the fact that we don't like packet, its that we don't like
obvious attempts to get around a rule in some contests.  Especially not
when there is relatively easy to track evidence from ip addresses used
to make the spots.  It just takes some time to sort it all out. Database
tools make it easy to find odd patterns, the key is to sort out the
abuses from the coincidences before taking action.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net