[CQ-Contest] April doldrums

Subject: [CQ-Contest] April doldrums
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed Apr 24 13:56:13 2002
Anyone notice how there just aren't any real contests in April?

We have the WPX SSB at the end of March, and the WPX CW in May.

But - with the exception of the Poisson D'Avril contest on the
first, there just doesn't seem to be much going on.

It really makes it hard for us two radio guys to keep our skills
in shape.

At any rate - if anyone does know of any contests coming up this
weekend, that might not be well publicized, please let me know.
Maybe the Podunk Stew Perry Kid's QSO Party Sprint or something...

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net