[CQ-Contest] April doldrums

Subject: [CQ-Contest] April doldrums
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Thu Apr 25 10:10:25 2002
Tree -

I think the Florida QSO Party is coming up sometime soon, but that usually
conflicts with Dayton, doesn't it? Also I may be confused after reading all the
messages on this reflector, but I believe that the new FQP rules do not allow
SO2R stations this year unless they append their calls with /SO2R.

73 - John, W4AU