[CQ-Contest] ne qso party rules?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ne qso party rules?
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat Apr 27 14:16:24 2002
A problem to expect with the new CT 9.72 for the NE QSO Party for those
of you with computer controlled radios who haven't seen these bugs in
the recent versions of CT(or haven't cared because most contests are
single mode only):

Changing modes on the ts-940 or ft-1000 (the mp seems to be ok) must be
done on the computer and THEN ALSO on the radio to get them to match up.
I don't know if this applies to other radios, but it is something to
watch for.

Also noted, my f10-check mult window seems to be empty.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net