[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit

Subject: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit
From: otterstad@enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Tue May 14 17:57:34 2002
Just examined my LCR for last November ARRL SS contest.  I found that 28
> stations busted my callsign in their log, and in _EVERY_ case they dropped
one
> or more 'dits', getting calls like K0SB, K0HD, or K0SD.  Since I use CT to
key
> my transmitter, the busts can't be attributed to sending errors.
>
> Moral of the story?  Get a call with a lack of dits in the suffix.

Too late for that !!!

73

Rag    LA5HE

 also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com

From: Tom Wagner" <tom@n1mm.com (Tom Wagner)

Dahs good, dits bad.

;-)

Tom Wagner - N1MM

Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
http://www.N1MM.com
No Yahoo membership required.