[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit

Subject: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit
From: k3pp@ptd.net (Glenn O'Donnell, K3PP)
Date: Fri May 17 18:49:24 2002
With all the automated keying, it's hard to find an actual recognizable FIST
anymore, but a few guys still do it the "hard" way by hand.  My dear friend
K3II is unmistakeable with his ever-so-slight pause that makes the didit
didit stand out.  Most logging software offers some way to add pauses to
simulate this effect.  I use it sometimes myself to reduce the number of
K3GP, K3PW, etc. copies.  It seems to work, especially with this
double-letter call.

VY 73 de Glenn K3PP
No chance for Dayton this year :-(
I hope you guys are having fun out there!  :-)