[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit

Subject: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Wed May 15 08:27:28 2002
--- KN5H <kn5h@earthlink.net> wrote:

> How can you be held responsible for others inability to copy CW?
> You shouldnt lose any points. Am I correct?

This question got me thinking.  The SS is/was unique in that it awarded one
point for receiving the exchange, and one point for sending it.  It seems like
there should never be 2 point penalties in SS except for NIL -- if one part of
the exchange is busted, that point is lost, but not both.  Just my opinion.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com