[CQ-Contest] NCJ Web Site

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Web Site
From: k9la@arrl.net (Carl K9LA)
Date: Sun May 26 10:07:41 2002
The "new and improved" NCJ web site is now up and running at
www.ncjweb.com (thanks to Bruce WA7BNM for all the work). It's a
work-in-progress, so be sure to check it on a regular basis to see the
results of the NCJ-sponsored contests and the upcoming WRTC2002 reports
from Finland in July from our roving reporters. We're also working to
make sure the Sprint and NAQP Rules are correct and up-to-date for the
forthcoming running of these events.

Contest results for the Feb 2002 SSB Sprint, the Feb 2002 CW Sprint, and
the Mar 2002 RTTY Sprint have been recently posted. Click on Contest at
the top of the home page, and then on the NA Sprint Results on the left.
The results are retrievable in the gray-shaded NCJ Results Database area
at the top. This is a drop-down self-select menu.

Below the drop-down menu area are links to pdf files that are the
printed results that appear in NCJ. As soon as the pdf files are
available from HQ for the Feb and Mar 2002 Sprints, they will be posted.

The score results for the Jan CW and SSB NAQPs will be posted to the
drop-down area as soon as they're available from the contest managers,
and the printed results will be in the Sep/Oct issue of NCJ.

Our policy is to make the official results of the NCJ-sponsored contests
available through the NCJ Results Database on the web as soon as results
are available from the contest managers. The full-blown contest results
(including commentary by the contest manager, soap box comments, etc)
will continue to be published in NCJ in the next issue after the results
are available.

Carl K9LA
NCJ Editor