[CQ-Contest] New log deadline for ARRL contests?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New log deadline for ARRL contests?
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Wed Jun 5 20:54:15 2002
I've operated a number of contests from various Caribbean locations.  I
usually center the contest around a vacation so it may be a week or two
before I arrive back home.  Once home there's usually a lot of catching up
to do with numerous home chores and work projects.  I don't travel with
email so I need a lot of time to submit my logs.  Those doing paper logs
certainly benefit by having this amount of time.  Even if you computer log,
your computer may break down and it may take a while to get the data
straightened out.  I like the four week log submission period, especially
with work and family obligations.