[CQ-Contest] contests filling up, reserve your seat now!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] contests filling up, reserve your seat now!
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sun Jun 16 15:06:19 2002
My station is still available for many of the summer contests.  This is
your chance to try out different radios, big antennas, amps, SO2R, etc
with low pressure contests.  I now have the SO2R setup installed and
working so you can try that stuff out.  I also have vhf/uhf setup for
6m, 2m, 70cm, though only low power and on one radio.  Bring a friend or
two and do a multi op.  There is no charge for using my station, I see
this as a chance to keep the dust off the equipment and test out changes
during the summer slow times.  Please feel free to pass this info on to
anyone who you think may be interested.

I have operations scheduled now for:
6/22-23 Field Day
7/13-14 IARU - doing m/s, could still use an op or two
8/3-4 NAQP CW
9/14-15 WAE SSB
9/28-29 CQ/RJ RTTY - doing m/s-lp again to try and take the world this
time!

Still free are the following weekends.  I listed some of the contests
for those weekends, but you could do any other one you might be
interested in.

6/29-30 SP QRP?
7/6-7 KY QSO Party!  Don't miss this one!, also YV Independence contest
7/20-21 NAQP RTTY, Pacific 160m, AGCW QRP(Bring your own power meter,
mine don't go that low!), CQWW VHF, W/VE Islands (warm up for IOTA?)
7/27-28 IOTA 8/10-11 WAE CW 8/17-18 NAQP SSB 8/24-25 Boxboro convention,
TOEC Grid 8/31-9/1 Labor Day 9/7-8 AA SSB 9/21-22

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net