[CQ-Contest] Contest logging software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest logging software
From: N6TT@hotmail.com (Steve Massey)
Date: Sun Jun 16 15:07:05 2002
After working the AA cw test the past two days I got real tired of =
jumping back and fourth between the keyboard and the mouse while using =
LOGic 6 logging software in the contest mode...There must be other pgms =
where they use F1-F12 keys or something where it gives the exchanges and =
has the keyer bank of messages without having to use the mouse...I hate =
to start downloading the demo's of each logging pgm to find out so thot =
id go rite to the source..Any info appreciated..
Please email Steve at:
N6TT@hotmail.com

Tnxs-

multipart/alternative