[CQ-Contest] Contest logging software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest logging software
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon Jun 17 03:39:24 2002
With WriteLog in RTTY, I use the mouse only to highlight parts of his
report that my log needs (his call  and individual pieces of his contest
exchange).  I could type these in, but mousing is easier. The F keys are
set up to do the rest.

Typically in an RTTY contest, I have two mouse clicks and two key presses
per QSO when running

In CW or SSB, I would type them in rather than mouse click.

Jerry W4UK