[CQ-Contest] Thanks...?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks...?
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Fri Jul 12 18:11:42 2002
All who responded are assuming that Early-Bird entries go to the same place
as regular entries.  Every response quoted the rules, which I quoted in my
original email as well.

IMO this is not clear, since IMO the rules only tell you where to send your
actual regular entries, and clearly state that, *in addition to this,* you
"also" send your log within 6 hours "to the...contest committee," but, IMO,
give no address for the contest committee, unless it coincidentally happens
to *also* be the regular log submission address.  That's an assumption.

Whatever.  I don't need to debate the fine points of rules clarity.  I'll
just send mine where everyone else is sending theirs.

Thanks for clearing that up...?!  See you on the air.

Mark, N5OT