[CQ-Contest] 2002 RTTY Roundup Results Now Available Online

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2002 RTTY Roundup Results Now Available Online
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Mon Jul 15 15:03:15 2002
The results for the 2002 ARRL RTTY Roundup are now available online to ARRL
members at:

www.arrl.org/contests/results

ARRL members must be logged on with the membership ID and password.

My hearty congratulations to Jay Townsend, WS7I, on an exceptionally well
done Web article.  Also our thanks to Eddie Schneider, W6/G0AZT on a great
job of processing the logs and handling the log checking.

The results will also appear in the September QST.  For non-ARRL members,
public online results are opened approximately 30 days after the results
appear in QST.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager