[CQ-Contest] Maritime Mobile Stations in IARU Test?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Maritime Mobile Stations in IARU Test?
From: n2nu@arrl.net (John T. Fischer)
Date: Mon Jul 15 15:01:35 2002
I worked three maritime mobile stations in the IARU test and logged them as
xxnxxx/MM (e.g. SP2AVE/MM).  In all cases, these were logged as 0 point
contacts in my version of WriteLog.  I cannot find any reference at all to MM
stations in the rules, and I would think that these should be logged as 5
pointers since they were outside the continent and zone...  In one case the
station gave me a new zone multiplier (which the program counts), even though
it was still logged as 0 points!

Clarification on the rules, anyone?

Thanks, John

multipart/alternative