[CQ-Contest] WRTC glitches

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC glitches
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue Jul 16 18:46:31 2002
I don't think I'd want to be the one to tell a WRTC competitor who has
used CT for 10 years that he has to learn TRLog or SuperDuper or
whatever.  I believe it's pretty much the same reasoning behind letting
the ops choose their own radios.

But I agree that the software should have been tested...alas.  It'll be
interesting to see just what the bug was.

-Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by "David L. Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:40:50 -0400.