[CQ-Contest] CW or SSB FCC says neither.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW or SSB FCC says neither.
From: Timothy.Urban@wc.ey.com (Timothy.Urban@wc.ey.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 10:34:43 2002
As a former military hf cw operator, I don't believe the statement about
the DoD is factually true.  My connections back at Ft Bragg, home of the
US Army special warfare commo school tell me that cw is still a mandatory
part of the JFK Special Warfare Course.

Don't know anything about commercial marine communication.

73

Tim
N5IIT

cq-contest-admin@contesting.com