[CQ-Contest] Re: [WriteLog] Maritime Mobile Stations in IARU Test?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [WriteLog] Maritime Mobile Stations in IARU Test?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 17:02:10 2002
In a message dated 7/20/2002 12:53:31 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
k4bai@worldnet.att.net writes:

> However, it is not worth
> worrying a lot about since in the Cabrillo format, the only thing that
> is really important is that the logchecking software scores it right.

Hi, John,

Yes, /mm contacts are certainly legitimate contacts, and should be worth
points.  I would like WL to score them correctly.  You are correct, however,
about it not being a Cabrillo file issue.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450