[CQ-Contest] ARRL report on line scores decision

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL report on line scores decision
From: K0LUZ@topsusa.com (K0LUZ)
Date: Wed Jul 24 12:50:51 2002
In a sense,  this is one positive for promoting more contest activity
because now the non-member who participates in an ARRL contest can see his
score published on the Internet.  As a non-member and not a recipient of
QST,  I assume it was difficult to find out how they had scored compared to
others in the same category.  This is what is called observing "the glass is
half full."

73
Red
K0LUZ