[CQ-Contest] Geochron

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Geochron
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue Aug 13 12:11:17 2002
Hi Pete!

        I think Ham Radio carries them for about $1000.  Before
spending that, you might consider their software version called
World Watch which lists for $50.  http://www.geochronusa.com/

        Depending on what you want to do, there are better
software programs available IMHO.  I use one called DX-Aid
which costs $25...see some plots here:

                http://users.vnet.net/btippett/dx_aid_plots.htm

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV