[CQ-Contest] Log Checking Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking Results
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (Matt & Carrie Trott)
Date: Tue Oct 8 13:18:33 2002
Was just perusing the log checking results for last Dec. 10 meter contest on
ARRL site. What a great tool. Thanks to all those involved in creating this
great info. I had the following exchange errors. I don't understand the 4th
QSO mistake. Sez I should have had 'Y' instead of 'NY' for N2BZP. No big
deal, just wondered if there is a glitch somewhere.
EXCHANGE CHECK RESULTS
QSO 500  S56A         599 311  should be 599 321
QSO 567  YL2LY        599 139  should be 599 631
QSO 1335 EA1WX        599 212  should be 599 202
QSO 1729 N2BZP        599 NY   should be 599 Y

4 busted exchanges were found