[CQ-Contest] Another anti-contester on QRZ.com

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another anti-contester on QRZ.com
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 20:51:01 2002
In a message dated 10/30/02 6:12:48 PM Central Standard Time,
k5zd@charter.net writes:

> I think the discussion on qrz.com is pretty well balanced and civil.  No
> reason to call them clowns.

Well, sorry Randy, I call 'em as I see 'em.

Of course not everyone there are clowns, but, I honestly think the guys there
who want to limit our contesting to partial bands, are, well, clowns. (and
other things not printable on the reflector) Period.

Not making a statement, merely an observation....

73-Chuck

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---