[CQ-Contest] Another anti-contester on QRZ.com

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another anti-contester on QRZ.com
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Thu Oct 31 06:05:51 2002
http://www.eham.net/survey/523

eHam just ended a "survey" that asked a related question, "Are there too
many HF contests..."  It was interesting to note that the results were
balanced for quite a while - about 50/50 - for many, many days, then the
anti-contester vote shot up to a 58% to 42% lead by the end (maybe in the
wake of CQWW).  And the entire time, the number of comments posted by
contesters FAR outnumbered those of the anti-contesters, and it was pretty
civil.  Read into it what you wish.

Mike N2MG