[CQ-Contest] Beyond Unsportsmanlike

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Beyond Unsportsmanlike
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue Nov 5 15:46:15 2002
It took me less time than one QSO at 20WPM to realize Ward's
"encouragement" letter for newbies last week deserved some cyberspace;
I posted it on eHam pronto.  I hope it got a few guys on the air.

I think eHam is a great place for some introductory information like
that letter and contesting.com a better spot for the more
indepth coverage that Ward is suggesting below (with perhaps a
corresponding, albeit simpler, eHam article that provides a link).

Audio stuff is great.  The Sprint .WAV files and other info at
http://n6tr.jzap.com/sprint.html is a great example.  This kind of info
could certainly reside on contesting.com.

Mike N2MG