[CQ-Contest] Pileup Management

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pileup Management
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 5 14:52:03 2002
In a message dated 11/5/2002 6:12:33 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
hwardsil@centurytel.net writes:

> The small inefficiency incurred by the extra characters or syllables is paid
> back handsomely in higher rate, fewer repeats, and lower blood pressure.

Ward, you have made some excellent suggestions here.

I make it a practice to always sign my callsign at the end of each qso.  I
find it also helps to keep a pile up under control, especially when operating
from a dx location...FWIW.

73, Geo...
George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC