[CQ-Contest] CONFUSION ALERT

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CONFUSION ALERT
From: k1my@msn.com (k1my)
Date: Wed Nov 6 09:03:28 2002
That's not all:

****************************
ARRL November Sweepstakes - CW, 2100Z Nov 16 to 0300Z Nov 18.
Frequencies: 80 - 10 meters, work stations only once. Categories:
SOAB-LP (A), HP (B), QRP (Q), SO-Unlimited (U), MS (M), School Club
(S). Exchange: Serial number, Category (precedence), Call, Check
(last two digits of first year licensed), and ARRL section. QSO
Points: 2 pts/QSO. Score: QSO points x sections (counted only once).

So much fun, let's do it twice.

73, Bruce K1MY