[CQ-Contest] CONFUSION ALERT

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CONFUSION ALERT
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Wed Nov 6 23:17:06 2002
ZF2NT noted:

>Bad news...the Pyallup Tribe of Indians are NOT going to be a new DXCC
>country...and the WAE contest this weekend is RTTY, not CW.  Too bad.  So to
>anybody else out there who thought there was going to be a red hot WAE on
>this weekend...forget it.  The Rate Sheet is flat wrong.

When I received my copy of the Rate Sheet & saw that this weekend's JIDX SSB
contest was split into high & low band weekends - on the same weekend as
WAE CW - it sounded too good to be true... a proper reason not to do JIDX SSB,
not to attend SEANET conventions (which seem to always fall on this weekend)
& why I could forever bow out of pitching in providing comms for HK's biggest
charity event without feeling guilty.

Darn.  ;^)

73, BW2/VR2BrettGraham