[CQ-Contest] TS-940 owners query

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-940 owners query
From: k8cc@comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Wed Nov 6 19:08:18 2002
Dan,

I'm not a Kenwood expert (although I do own a TS-850 for contest-expeditions).

Doesn't the TS-940 have a button (I think it's called TF-Set) that
generates a tone on CW to spot against?  OTOH I may be remembering a mod
from K1GQ for the TS-930 to make the TF-Set button to do such a function.

My FT-1000Ds have such a button and it is very useful.

73,

Dave/K8CC