[CQ-Contest] Pirates, ghosts and things that go bump in the QRM

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pirates, ghosts and things that go bump in the QRM
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Wed Nov 13 18:31:44 2002
On 13 Nov 2002 at 18:25, Mike Gilmer, N2MG wrote:

> Do I need to say it again?  ;-) The log checking computer has no way to
> know this!  And, as with #1, #2, and #3,  without a tape recording, no
> one would.

Exactly.  There is no way to know this, yet the credit is removed
blindly.  You are guilty if you can't prove yourself innocent.

> This happens to EVERYONE.  That's sort of the point - blindly equal treatment
> of all.

<SIGH> I really don't understand how people can be so accepting of a
process that penalizes them, while not penalizing the offending
party, justified by "every one is treated the same way".

It's pretty obvious I'm one of the few who is offended by this.  Like
I said before.  Oh well.  I'm still not happy with it, but there's
nothing I can do about it.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA