[CQ-Contest] Harrassment?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Harrassment?
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 08:21:21 2002
This weekend, on 80, 2 guys were on either side of me playing dueling
carriers.
I'd been CQing for about 2 minutes without a call. I said, "I was about to
leave the frequency, but now I'm staying." They left.
Several times while CQn (not this weekend though) I've had someone keying up
right on top of me. No matter how loud they are I ask the next guy I work if
he can hear it.
I then tell him, I can kinda of hear something, but it's not very loud here.
The idiots leave EVERY TIME.
In NAQP SSB some lid was playing We Are The Champions on my run freq.
When he let up I said - Thanks pal, I love Queen. He left.

If they don't think that they're getting under your skin they'll go find
something else to do, or someone else to bother.

73 de Don - K4BEV

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---