[CQ-Contest] Harrassment? But then there are...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Harrassment? But then there are...
From: cterkla@mindspring.com (cterkla@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 10:14:57 2002
I think we have all had experiences like this thread has related...but Sunday
evening I went to 75m for a while, and per chance came on a dead frequency, I
asked if the frequency was in use and a fellow replied that he had been using
it, but was going to eat supper and that I could go ahead....Wow...and it was
a nice clear frequency!  So I called CQ and worked a bunch of guys for 40
minutes maybe when after a QRZ a voice came on and said "Boy was supper good!"
 I asked if he wanted his freq back, and he said no, go ahead, that he would
S&P a bit.

A good experience...never got the fellows call, but Thanks!

73 Chris N1XS