[CQ-Contest] Filters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Filters
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 11:50:16 2002
In a message dated 11/20/02 8:33:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
TGARDNER@glcc.com writes:

> 3. Is there a third party filter that I should consider (I really don't want
>  to have to solder anything in place if possible).

    Don't know about the ease of installation (non-soldering) but the filters
from George, W2VJN, are the ones to get. Their skirts are steeper and they'll
run circles around the filters from the manufacturers. George's company is
INRAD -<A HREF="http://www.qth.com/inrad";> http://www.qth.com/inrad</A>.

    I've used them in a couple of radios and love their performance.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC