[CQ-Contest] Filters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Filters
From: kshaddri@xtratyme.com (Kelley Shaddrick)
Date: Thu Nov 21 22:24:36 2002
Thanks to everyone for all of the input on filters for my Icom 746.

The summary of all the emails, both to the list and private are as follows:

1. Get both filters. The PBT works better that way.

2. If I get one, get the 9 MHz filter.

3. Get InRad filters instead of Icom filters.

Thanks,

Kelley -- WØRK