[CQ-Contest] Short contest calls.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Short contest calls.
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Wed Nov 27 17:24:23 2002
I'll agree.  1x1 calls like k2g or k1b are probably not good in
contests.  There are a couple reasons, first not all contesters are
dxers who follow all the expedition lists, and second, they require a
special update of country files so that logging software knows they are
multipliers.  Trying to get the word out that some non location specific
call like that is something special takes time and is bound to miss lots
of contest participants.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net