[CQ-Contest] Computer clock

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Computer clock
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Sat Nov 2 17:32:49 2002
John,

I found that DOS programs work really well with an XP machine only when you
split the hard drive with one of the programs for that purpose, like
"PartitionMagic" and "BootMagic" that comes with it.  I used my old DOS from
Windows 95.

TR LOVES it and because I stored all of the data on a third "drive" which
PartitionMagic made, I can access all of the contest data from XP.  XP does
not see the DOS drive and DOS does not see the XP drive, but both see the
third "data" drive.

Clock works fine.

J.
VY1JA