[CQ-Contest] Software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Software
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 22:09:54 2003
In a message dated 1/11/03 3:00:21 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
k6km@cncnet.com writes:

<< CT was once wonderful but it's way past its use-by date. >>

Not so.  I and many other top ten contesters use this program and it's
counterpart, NA.  It does everything I want it to and is perfect for SO2R
operation.  The only caveat is that it must run on a strict DOS environment.
I use mine on Windows 98 and have no problems.
Three cheers for K1EA and K8CC for producing two very durable and user
friendly programs for contesting.  Thanks Ken and Dave.
Bill K4XS