[CQ-Contest] RE: NAQP name handicap experiment

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: NAQP name handicap experiment
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 07:45:57 2003
,,,,,,,,,,,and lets not forget the all the 'Chads' ( 30 or 40 of them from
FCG) that occurred in the NAQP several years ago.  One fellow was rather
adament about not working anyone with that name during the contest.
And for the boys using computer logging, "Rumplestiltskin" was too long to
put in.  I just put in "Rump' and it was not knocked off by the log checkers.
I don't like using cutesie names because I feel it hurts the score, but if
someone wants to, go ahead.  It really screws up the guys using the database
of names and QTHs.

Bill (ex Chad)  K4XS