[CQ-Contest] Commercial SO2R Desk

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Commercial SO2R Desk
From: widelitz@gte.net (Ken Widelitz)
Date: Wed Feb 19 17:19:05 2003
If I had designed it myself, I couldn't have done a better job designing
this desk for SO2R. It's a Bush Contempo Collection Corner Desk & Hutch and
at $220 a bargain, even if you have to put it together yourself (or pay
someone to do it.) I took out the CD holders and put antenna selector boxes
and band decoders in those areas. Look at the photo in the URL below. Now
really, what are those cutouts for on either side of the monitor other than
radios. Even the Kenwood 950SDX with carrying handle fit in the area. Add a
desk and hutch on either side and you have room for amps, antenna tuners,
rotator controllers, etc.

When the VY2TT shack is completely finished, hopefully by ARRL DX Phone,
I'll have photos of how perfect this desk really is for SO2R.

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/sku_image.asp?PageType=1&SKU=376928&Im
ageTypeName=Image2+Enlarged&ReturnURL=%2FCatalog%2FBrowse%2FSKU%2Easp%3FBCFl
ag%3DFalse%26PageType%3D1%26SKU%3D376928

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT