[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Reports
From: eric@K3NA.ORG (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Sat Feb 22 18:59:52 2003
 Just to confuse matters on 80m, W1KM's station operated under the callsign
"K1XM" this year.  (I understand this is because Paul
has a QSL manager...)  The operators were:

10/160m:  Eric K3NA
15m:  Greg W1KM
20m:  Al W1JF
40m:  Dennis NB1B
80m:  Paul K1XM

We were multi-multi and had a blast (except for when Paul had to climb a tower
to unfreeze a 15m rotator in +3?F weather Sunday
morning!).