[CQ-Contest] ICE 419 DIN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ICE 419 DIN
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (n4gi@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 16:24:46 2003
Yep.

I helped someone with a pair a while back.  Same thing happened.  I beat my
brain thinking it was something I did wrong involving the LPT band data source
(kenwood rigs). We called on a real RF engineer to  sort the problem out in our
case too.  Bloody reversed pins....  or reversed manual?

Blake N4GI