[CQ-Contest] Deliberate QRM - an observation from Svalbard

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Deliberate QRM - an observation from Svalbard
From: otterstad@enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Sat Mar 8 00:37:21 2003
During the CW contests the SSB guys should be understanding and during the SSB
contests the CW guys should do the same.  Since we are gentlemen we should be
able to flex a little during contests for the beneifit of our
fellow contesters.

We expect non-contesters to flex for us on the weekends.

Bill K4XS

With respect, I think that is too much to ask for. Many people have only
weekends available for ham radio.  We as contesters have to be more
considerate and not let our egos get the better of us.
Confrontation is not a good idea. IMHO

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com