[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Spots
From: je1cka@jzap.com (Tack Kumagai)
Date: Mon Apr 14 20:54:38 2003
In message "Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Spots"
    on 03/04/11, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> writes:

: This data is next to meaningless to me.

If so, you should delete the message(s).
I'm interested in them very much.
All the messages in the reflector are not meaningfull to everyone.

: Have you ever gone to DX Summit and
: put out a spot through the web interface?  It asks you to type your call in as
: the spotting station.  How many people type their own call correctly 100% of
: the time, especially in the heat of a contest?

Yah, not 100% but 99.9% or so. Most ops type the worked stations' callsigns
correctly in the 3-5Qs/min rate and I believe you do much better?
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        JE1CKA <je1cka@jzap.com>
        NEW URL! http://je1cka.jzap.com/