[CQ-Contest] Multi-multi at NQ4I

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi-multi at NQ4I
From: steveac@charter.net (Steve)
Date: Mon May 26 22:36:29 2003
You guys may recall a few months ago when Rick, NQ4I, posted a note on
the reflector seeking an additional operator for this past weekend?s CQ
WPX contest. I?ve never done multi-multi and wanted to try it, so after
some emails and telephone conversations I made arrangements to travel to
Georgia during the last weekend in May.

It was a good decision on my part. Had a great time and got to work with
and learn from some great contesters as well as operate from a super
station.

So the moral of the story is this . . . if Rick extends such an
invitation again and if you are interested in being part of a great M/M
operation, go for it! Rick is a gracious host, has a spacious, beautiful
home, the food is great and team he assembles is a lot of fun in a contest.

Steve
K8JQ